Cayman Fund Director
Summit Management Ltd delivers a high quality service offering due to the depth and breadth of our experience and expertise. Our approach provides all stakeholders with a high degree of comfort knowing that there is a highly competent team involved with the necessary dedication and commitment.
Our services include:
- Directorship services to a broad range of structures including funds, private equity and venture capital structures, management companies and structured finance vehicles;
- Commodity pool operator services and associated filings;
- Board support services including preparation of agenda, board packs and minutes;
- FATCA and CRS support including FATCA delegate and Principal Point of Contact registration and associated reporting;
- Registered office services and associated filings;
- Physical presence services;
- Liquidation services;
- Accounting services including the preparation of financial statements; and
- Notary services.
David Egglishaw is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and has completed the Institute of Chartered Secretaries' Accredited Directors education program. David has over 20 years of experience acting as a director of investment vehicles in the Cayman Islands and has spoken at conferences and presented seminars as a thought leader on corporate governance. Read more about David Egglishaw.